More Traverse. Less City.
Getaways Up North should be an escape from the daily grind, from the traffic and crowds. Shanty Creek Resorts offers the woods and water that you seek with four championship golf courses, nearby Torch Lake and craft beer at our hometown brewery, Short’s Brewing Co. One visit and you’ll agree, it’s a beautiful day at Shanty Creek Resorts.
Starting at $85 per person
Available thru September 1, 2014. Taxes and fees apply; rate is per person, per night, based on double occupancy. Rate is subject to availability and may change without notice.
Where to Stay?
The villages of Shanty Creek offer well-appointed hotel rooms, multiple condominiums, and rental homes offer several options to choose from so that that you can spice up your next Northern Michigan getaway.
Summit Village: The Lakeview Hotel & Conference Center
The Lakeview Hotel & Conference Center at Summit Village is the heart of Shanty Creek. Offering million-dollar views of Lake Bellaire, miles of pristine hardwood forests and out-the-door access to The Legend and Summit Golf Courses and Summit Mountain’s slopes.
Guests of Summit Village enjoy:
- Hotel and Condominiums with spacious guest rooms
- The Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge
- The Legend and Summit Golf Courses
- The Fitness Center & Wellness Spa
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools, and
- 16,000+ sq ft of Event Space
Cedar River Village
This elegant village showcases well-appointed accommodations in one- and two-bedroom suites and three- and four-bedroom condos with views of Cedar River Golf Course or the north face of Schuss Mountain. The Lodge at Cedar River features 72 suites and studios; other Cedar River lodging options include condominiums and exquisite rental homes.
Guests staying at Cedar River are treated to the convenience of out-the-door access to:
- Cedar River Golf Course and Practice Facility
- The River Bistro featuring rustic charm, pub games, and fine spirits
- Private Outdoor Pool and Hot Tubs
- 9,000+ sq ft of Event Space
- Downhill Slopes of Schuss Mountain
- The 6-lane Alpine Tubing Park
- Nordic Trails