In addition to the 8″ cups on the Summit G.C. as part of the “Golf 2.0” Program, Shanty Creek offers junior specials, programs and camps to introduce kids to the game on our scenic Michigan golf courses.
- The Legend + Summit: 800.678.4111 x 7300
- Cedar River: 800.678.4111 x 4300
- Schuss Mtn.: 800.678.4111 x 3300
Kids Golf Free!
S.N.A.G. (Starting New At Golf)
- Weekly one-hour sessions supervised by a PGA professional
- Thursdays @ 2p • Summit G.C. (Jul 9-Aug 6, 2015)
- Recommended for ages 4-8
- $40/5 sessions or $10 each session
SNAG contains all the elements of golf but in a modified form, making it an easy and fun way to learn and play golf. The key is in simplifying the instruction so that it can be an effective transition into the game of golf. The program builds on strong fundamentals of the different strokes and swings and develops playing ability quickly and effectively. This immediate success keeps new learners wanting to be further involved with golf.
Junior Learn + Play
- Weekly two-hour sessions supervised by a PGA professional (one hour of instruction, one hour of on-course experience)
- Thursdays @ 3p • Summit G.C. (Jul 9-Aug 6, 2015)
- Recommended for ages 6-15
- $99/5 sessions or $25 each session
August 6 session will be tournament style play including prizes and awards.
Junior Golf Camps
July 20-22, 2015
A three-day program for motivated junior golfers. All components of the game will be covered including in-depth instruction, skill building, knowledge and on-course experience for beginner to advanced junior golfers. Rules of golf, proper golf etiquette and history of the game will also be discussed. All sessions will be led and supervised by PGA professionals. Choose Shanty Creek Resorts for the best instructions for junior golf in Michigan.