While we have wonderful dining options available to our guests while on property at Shanty Creek, we know that variety is the spice of life. That said, the regional dining options surrounding Shanty Creek may give you additional reasons to return year after year. Here are some of our favorites…
- The Dockside – Sittin’ on the dock of Torch Lake. Grab a basket of sweet potato fries or fish tacos.
- Pelican’s Nest – One bite and you’ll agree, the Pecan Brie Chicken Sandwich is better than dropping that birdie putt on #16 of The Chief.
- Moka & Starlight Lounge – Drop in for the town gossip. Get a cinnamon mocha latte and pastry up front, or a flatbread pizza and cocktail in the back.
- Pearl’s New Orleans Kitchen – For delicious Cajun flavors from the bayou, head to Pearl’s in Elk Rapids. An order of alligator bites and a shrimp po’ boy will let the good times roll.
- Sarducci’s – In the heart of Summit Village, here the pizza crust is freshly-tossed, and toppings are divine. Then stop by The Shanty for a pint of your favorite brew.
- Short’s Brewpub – This list would be incomplete without Bellaire’s flagship brewpub. We can’t recommend a pint because Short’s beer list is ever-changing. So order a sampler–you can’t miss! And everything pairs well with their pretzel sticks and sides.