- This event has passed.
[Mtn Creek Club Event]: Fall Menu & Wine Tasting
September 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us in the Lakeview Dining Room for our Fall menu and wine tasting as our chef excites our taste buds with their wonderful creations.
• 1st course – Brie en croute; brie cheese topped with macerated cherries and toasted coconut, wrapped in puff pastry and drizzled with honey.
• 2nd course – Mixed greens, gorgonzola, slivered red apples, honey toasted almonds, red onions and thinly shaved cucumber. Served with a house made honey Dijon vinaigrette.
• 3rd course – Butternut squash risotto made with creamy chicken stock, caramelized white onion and topped with crispy bacon.
• 4th course – Seared duck breast with a blackberry brandy sauce. Served with red and golden beets, sliced paper thin, and creamed brussel sprouts.
• 5th course – Layered turtle cheesecake with caramel, chocolate and pecans.
Cost is $40/person (tip/tax included), and doors open at 6:30pm with dinner at 7pm.
For those of you who may want a different
beverage, the Lakeview Bar will be available.
Space is limited to 24 people and will fill up fast. Reservations are a must by Monday, September 3 and will be non-refundable after that date. Call the membership office to reserve your spot.