The following pet policy is established to ensure the safety and satisfaction for all guests. Pets are welcome in a select amount of guest room condos at Shanty Creek Resort.
There is a $20 fee per day for each pet. There is a maximum of two (2) pets per room.
Acknowledgment of the Following is Required at Check-In
- Guest is responsible for damages caused by pets in the unit and/or on resort property.
- Guest is financial responsibility for damages caused by the pet. Including but not limited to, scratches, carpet cleaning, stained linens, hair removal, odor removal, or any other damage caused by the pet.
- Guest is financially responsible if the hotel has to compensate or move other guests as a result of any disruption by the pet.
- Guest will be mindful of other guests and agrees to minimize noise caused by the pet.
- If the pet is left unattended at any time, guest agrees to keep the pet in a kennel.
- If we cannot reach you in the event of a noise complaint, local law enforcement may be contacted.
- Pets are to be restrained on a leash no longer than 10 feet at all times in all public areas.
- Pet food cannot be stored or presented outdoors at any time—this attracts wildlife and insects.
- Guest agrees to clean up after pet in the room and on resort grounds.
- Pet cannot be tied or chained in the patio area of any unit.
- Pets must be current on vaccinations and in good health.
- Guest agrees to hold Shanty Creek Resort, its employees, and other guests free from liability in any way regarding the pet’s actions.
Shanty Creek Resort reserves the right to terminate a stay without refund of any guest whose pet(s) are considered a nuisance.
Guests must agree to these policies in writing, pay the nightly per-pet fee, and agree to have any damages charged to their credit card.