Ski Rental + Ski School
SKI RENTALSo Online preset/pre-paid rental equipment will be the fastest option while reducing crowds and long lines. Touchless transaction will be encouraged.
o Guests will be notified by email or text where to pick up their equipment.
• Guests will be encouraged to schedule their rental equipment in advance online so they can be pre-paid for touchless transactions, and pre-set for easy pickup (or in-room delivery for lodging guests).
• Our largest ski rental facility is at The Lodge of Cedar River. It will be expanded and reconfigured for improved traffic flow.
• There will not be DAY OF ski rental operations at Summit Village or the Day Lodge in Schuss Village.
• When you stay with Shanty Creek and reserve your rental equipment in advance online, our ski team will deliver your equipment to your room. Again, this reduces lines and congestion, creates touchless transactions, and improves your time.
• The Ski School registration desk and setup space will move to The Boardman on the lower level of The Lodge of Cedar River to reduce congestion with other ski operations.
• Ski School will not offer the SuperTots program (3-4 year olds). Private 1-on-1 lessons are encouraged as an alternative for toddlers.
• There will be no full-day ski school classes.
• Ski School “class sizes” will be reduced to a max of six (6) participants per session.