One of Michigan’s most popular winter events for over 40 years. Watch the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat as skiers and riders attempt to cross an icy 40′ pond. Some take it to another level with crazy costumes. Other events include a frozen fish toss, snow shovel racing, a seal slide, and a silly slalom-—all part of the traditional wild and crazy weekend.
All activities take place in Schuss Village. Please note, space in many events are limited, so sign up as early as possible!
- 9a-1:30p Registration (Ivan’s)
- 10:30a: Seal Slide (Base of Kingdom Come)
- 11:30a: Frozen Fish Toss (By the Race Shack at Kingdom Come)
- 12:30p: Shovel Race (Base of Kingdom Come)
- 1:45p: Announcement of VIP Seating Winner (Raffle Tix available at Ivan’s and the Snowsports Building)
- 2:00p: 44th Annual Slush Cup (King’s Canyon)
SIGN UP EARLY! THIS EVENT IS LIMITED TO 50 PARTICIPANTS.