One of Michigan’s most popular winter events for over 40 years. Watch the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat as skiers and riders attempt to cross an icy 40′ pond. Some take it to another level with crazy costumes. Other events include a frozen fish toss, snow shovel racing and a seal slide-—all part of the traditional wild and crazy weekend.
All activities take place in Schuss Village. Please note, space in many events are limited, so sign up as early as possible!
- 9a-1:30p: Registration
- 10:30a: Seal Slide (Base of Kingdom Come)
- 11:30a: Frozen Fish Toss (By the Race Shack at Kingdom Come)
- 12:30p: Shovel Race (Base of Kingdom Come)
- 1:45p: Announcement of VIP Seating Winner (raffle tickets available at registration table and the Ski School desk)
- 2:00p: 45th Annual Slush Cup (King’s Canyon)
SIGN UP EARLY! THIS EVENT IS LIMITED TO 50 PARTICIPANTS.
In winter, Schuss Mountain ski resort and Summit Mountain’s two-mountain experience provides 51 downhill slopes, five terrain parks, 30km of cross country skiing in Michigan, and a multi-lane alpine tubing park. Call 800.678.4111 and make your reservations today.