Custom lodging packages for up to 50% less.*
Save on your lodging package - only pay for what you need
Book Your Vacation
call the shanty creek
* versus our competitors' rates
Why Custom Lodging Packages?
Hold the onions. Substitute apples for cole slaw. Make it a double, no whip.
We get it. You want things your way. We all do. That’s why when it comes to lodging packages we know one size doesn’t fit all.
So we made a bold move to throw away all pre-defined lodging packages, and any presumption that we know what works for you.
All our lodging packages are customized to fit your needs.
- We start by choosing the lodging type that fits you best… based on your dates, group size, and budget.
- Then for each person, we add discounted daily recreation like lift tickets or rounds of golf on any of our four courses. That’s the Shanty Creek Booking Advantage!
- We can also add Meal Tickets for breakfast, lunch, or dinner so you can dine and dash, and avoid being late for a tee time!
What's The Shanty Creek Advantage?
Booking your lodging with Shanty Creek ensures your stay includes all the services and amenities that you wouldn’t get if you were booking through another provider like AirBnB, Homeaway.com, or another rental management company. Things like transportation services, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, and more like daily housekeeping, nightly security patrol, and more. Plus only Shanty Creek can include discounted lift tickets and rounds of golf with your stay. The others simply can’t.
Easy Custom Booking Process
Book Your Vacation
Why are custom packages better?
Shanty Creek Custom Packages:
- Only Pay for What You Want
- Discounted Lift Tickets
- Discounted Rounds of Golf
- Discounted Amenities
- Add-on Meal Tickets
- Transportation Services
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Nightly Security
Traditional Lodging Packages:
- Have a "one size fits all" approach – nothing could be further from the truth. One size does NOT fit all.
- Often designed to lure consumers in with a low per-person price point—only to be duped with double occupancy minimums.
- Aren’t flexible. Often include items you pay for but don’t want (or even know are included).