2015/16 Season Ski Pass Pricing
|Super Pass||Apr 1-30|
|Youth (9-17) +
|Child (8+under) +
Super Senior (70+)
Super Passes include:
- CreekCare pass insurance
- Passholder parking (located at the pink chair lift)
- Unlimited access to SCR’s 30km of cross country and multipurpose Nordic trails
- One Bring-A-Friend ticket–introduce a friend to Shanty Creek and Schuss Mountain
- Valid for the remainder of the 2014/15 Ski Season
Add value to your pass!
• Seasonal Rental Equipment $99: Includes rental equipment for the entire season. Pick up skis, boots and poles on day one; return everything at the end of the season. Includes one coupon for a mid-season tune-up.
• Seasonal Locker $99: Schuss or Cedar. Lockers are able to hold 2-3 pairs of boots and 3-4 pairs of skis and/or snowboards. Limited availability.
• Lodging Voucher $99: Pre-purchase a voucher for lodging in a Lakeview standard guest room. Blackout: Holiday dates. Must reference voucher purchase at the time of reservation.
Additional Season Pass information:
- Super Pass season passes includes complimentary use of Shanty Creek Resorts Nordic trails on any open days pass is valid.
- All passes include skiing and snowboarding on Summit and Schuss Mountains on any open days pass is valid.
- Determination of season pass holder’s age is defined as his/her age as of January 1, 2015.
- All major credit cards accepted. We cannot charge to SCR house or Mountain Creek Club accounts.
- All season pass ID pictures will be taken and passes issued beginning November 27, 2015 from 9a-5p at the Cedar River Rental/Ski School area located on the lower level of the main lodge.
- All season pass holders are required to sign a season pass release agreement at the time season pass is issued. Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release on their behalf. Download our Release Of Liability Form.
- Shanty Creek Ski Resorts reserves the right to evaluate refund requests on an individual basis.
- “Bring a Friend” Lift Ticket is valid for the 2015/16 Snow Sports Season and may be picked up beginning November 27, 2015.