2014/15 Season Ski Pass Pricing
|Oct 16-Nov 26||Nov 27-Feb 28|
|Youth (9-17) +
|Child (8+under) +
Super Senior (70+)
Super Passes include:
- CreekCare pass insurance
- $3 discounts on alpine tubing tickets
- Unlimited access to SCRs 30km of cross country and multipurpose Nordic trails
- One Bring-A-Friend ticket–introduce a friend to Shanty Creek and Schuss Mountain!
New this season! Seasonal Lockers
A limited number of seasonal storage lockers are now available in both the Cedar River Lodge and the Schuss Mountain Day Lodge (formerly Schuss Rental Shop and Ski School near the Yellow Chairlift). Each locker can hold 2-3 pairs of boots and roughly any combination of 3-4 pairs of skis and/or snowboards. These are available on a first come, first served basis.
For additional information or to secure your rental locker, call 866.901.3149.
Or call 866.901.3149
More Ways to Save
- SuperPass for Children (8 & under) and Seniors (70 & over) – $29
- Shanty Creek Resorts season pass holders receive 50% off any full day adult lift ticket at the following areas:
- Apple Mountain Ski Area – Freeland, MI
- Swiss Valley Ski Area – Jones, MI
- Timber Ridge Ski Area – Gobles, MI
Valid any open day during the 2014/2015 season by presenting your 2014/2015 SCR season pass.
- Caberfae Peaks Ski Area – Cadillac, MI
- SCR season pass holders can receive a full day lift ticket for only $10 Sunday-Friday and for $25 on Saturdays. The following holidays are excluded: Dec 26-Jan 1, Jan 17-18 and Feb 14-16. Valid any open day during the 2014/2015 ski resort season by presenting your 2014/2015 SCR season pass.
- Additional Offers
SCR season pass holders receive additional offers throughout the season for goods and services both on and off property.
Additional Season Pass information:
- Super Pass season passes includes complimentary use of Shanty Creek Resorts Nordic trails on any open days pass is valid.
- All passes include skiing and snowboarding on Summit and Schuss Mountains on any open days pass is valid.
- Determination of season pass holder’s age is defined as his/her age as of January 1, 2015.
- All major credit cards accepted. We cannot charge to SCR house or Mountain Creek Club accounts.
- All season pass ID pictures will be taken and passes issued beginning November 28, 2014 from 9a-5p at the Cedar River Rental/Ski School area located on the lower level of the main lodge.
- All season pass holders are required to sign a season pass release agreement at the time season pass is issued. Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release on their behalf. Download our Release Of Liability Form.
- Shanty Creek Ski Resorts reserves the right to evaluate refund requests on an individual basis.
- “Bring a Friend” Lift Ticket is valid for the 2014/15 Snow Sports Season and may be picked up beginning November 28, 2014.