2016/17 Season Pass Pricing
|Nov 25-Feb 28|
|Youth (9-17) +
|Child (8+under) +
Super Senior (70+)
Super Passes include:
- Unlimited. Unrestricted. No blackout dates.
- Discounted Lodging: Save 10% (non-promotional rates)
- Discounted Retail: Save 10% (non-sale items)
- Discounted Private Ski Lessons: Save $5
- Discounted Tubing: Save $2
- One (1) Bring-a-Friend ticket (not available with Child or Super Senior passes)
- One (1) Preferred Pink Lift Parking Pass (per family)
- Unlimited access to SCR’s 30km of cross country and multipurpose Nordic trails
More Ways to Save
- Shanty Creek Resorts season pass holders receive 50% off any full day adult lift ticket at the following areas Sun-Fri:
Valid any open day during the 2016/17 season by presenting your 2016/17 SCR season pass. Saturdays and the following holidays are excluded: Dec 26-31, Jan 14-15 and Feb 18-20.
- Caberfae Peaks Ski Area
- SCR season pass holders can receive a full day lift ticket for only $10 Mon-Fri and $25 on Sun. Saturdays and the following holidays are excluded: Dec 26-31, Jan 14-15 and Feb 18-20. Valid any open day during the 2016/17 season by presenting your 2016/17 SCR season pass.
- Mt. Bohemia
- SCR season pass holders can receive two free lift tickets (may not be consecutive days) valid for the 2016/17 season.
Add value to your pass!
• Seasonal Locker $100: Schuss or Cedar. Lockers are able to hold 2-3 pairs of boots and 3-4 pairs of skis and/or snowboards. Limited availability.
• Creek Care Insurance $30: No charge for lost/stolen season pass replacement; no-charge lift ticket for forgotten season pass; allows deferral of season pass to the following ski season at no charge if your season pass was not picked up during the 2016/2017 season due to medical reasons.
Membership has its Privileges!
Mountain Creek Club Seasonal Ski Memberships Available
Additional Season Pass information:
- Super Pass season passes includes complimentary use of Shanty Creek Resorts Nordic trails on any open days pass is valid.
- All passes include skiing and snowboarding on Summit and Schuss Mountains on any open days pass is valid.
- Determination of season pass holder’s age is defined as his/her age as of January 1, 2017.
- All major credit cards accepted. We cannot charge to SCR house or Mountain Creek Club accounts.
- All season pass ID pictures will be taken and passes issued beginning November 25, 2016 from 9a-5p at the Cedar River Rental/Ski School area located on the lower level of the main lodge.
- All season pass holders are required to sign a season pass release agreement at the time season pass is issued. Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release on their behalf. Download our Release Of Liability Form.
- Shanty Creek Ski Resorts reserves the right to evaluate refund requests on an individual basis.
- “Bring a Friend” Lift Ticket is valid for the 2016/17 Snow Sports Season and may be picked up beginning November 25, 2016.