2017/18 Season Pass Pricing
|Mar 6-Apr 17|
|Child (8+under) +
Super Senior (70+)
|Teen (13-17) +
Super Passes include:
- Unlimited. Unrestricted. No blackout dates.
- Discounted Lodging: Save 10% (non-promotional rates)
- Discounted Retail: Save 10% (non-sale items)
- Discounted Private Ski Lessons: Save $5
- Discounted Tubing: Save $2
- One (1) Bring-a-Friend ticket (not available with Child or Super Senior passes)
- Unlimited access to SCR’s 30km of cross country and multipurpose Nordic trails
- Valid for the remainder of the 2016/17 season
Add value to your pass!
• Seasonal Rental Equipment $125: Includes rental equipment for the entire season. Pick up skis, boots and poles on day one; return everything at the end of the season. Includes one coupon for a mid-season tune-up.
• Seasonal Locker $100: Schuss or Cedar. Lockers are able to hold 2-3 pairs of boots and 3-4 pairs of skis and/or snowboards. Limited availability.
• Tubing Season Pass $100: Allows for one tubing ticket per passholder per available hour all season long. No blackout dates.
• Creek Care Insurance $30: No charge for lost/stolen season pass replacement; no-charge lift ticket for forgotten season pass; allows deferral of season pass to the following ski season at no charge if your season pass was not picked up during the 2017/2018 season due to medical reasons.
Membership has its Privileges!
Mountain Creek Club Seasonal Ski Memberships Available
Additional Season Pass information:
- Super Pass season passes includes complimentary use of Shanty Creek Resorts Nordic trails on any open days pass is valid.
- All passes include skiing and snowboarding on Summit and Schuss Mountains on any open days pass is valid.
- Determination of season pass holder’s age is defined as his/her age as of January 1, 2018.
- All major credit cards accepted. We cannot charge to SCR house or Mountain Creek Club accounts.
- All season pass ID pictures will be taken and passes issued beginning November 24, 2017 from 9a-5p at the Cedar River Rental/Ski School area located on the lower level of the main lodge.
- All season pass holders are required to sign a season pass release agreement at the time season pass is issued. Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release on their behalf. Download our Release Of Liability Form.
- Shanty Creek Ski Resorts reserves the right to evaluate refund requests on an individual basis.
- “Bring a Friend” Lift Ticket is valid for the 2017/18 Snow Sports Season and may be picked up beginning November 24, 2017.