2015/16 Season Ski Pass Pricing
|Through Oct 15||Oct 16-Nov 26||Nov 27-Feb 28|
|Youth (9-17) +
|Child (8+under) +
Super Senior (70+)
Super Passes include:
- CreekCare pass insurance
- Passholder parking (located at the pink chair lift)
- $3 discount on tubing tickets
- Unlimited access to SCR’s 30km of cross country and multipurpose Nordic trails
- One Bring-A-Friend ticket–introduce a friend to Shanty Creek and Schuss Mountain
More Ways to Save
- Shanty Creek Resorts season pass holders receive 50% off any full day adult lift ticket at the following areas Sun-Fri:
Valid any open day during the 2015/16 season by presenting your 2015/16 SCR season pass. Saturdays and the following holidays are excluded: Dec 26-Jan 2, Jan 16-17 and Feb 13-15.
- Caberfae Peaks Ski Area
- SCR season pass holders can receive a full day lift ticket for only $10 Mon-Fri and $25 on Sun. Saturdays and the following holidays are excluded: Dec 26-Jan 2, Jan 16-17 and Feb 13-15. Valid any open day during the 2015/16 season by presenting your 2015/16 SCR season pass.
- Mt. Bohemia
- SCR season pass holders can receive two free lift tickets (may not be consecutive days) valid for the 2015/16 season.
Add value to your pass!
• Seasonal Rental Equipment $99: Includes rental equipment for the entire season. Pick up skis, boots and poles on day one; return everything at the end of the season. Includes one coupon for a mid-season tune-up.
• Seasonal Locker $99: Schuss or Cedar. Lockers are able to hold 2-3 pairs of boots and 3-4 pairs of skis and/or snowboards. Limited availability.
• Lodging Voucher $99: Pre-purchase a voucher for lodging in a Lakeview standard guest room. Blackout: Holiday dates. Must reference voucher purchase at the time of reservation.
Additional Season Pass information:
- Super Pass season passes includes complimentary use of Shanty Creek Resorts Nordic trails on any open days pass is valid.
- All passes include skiing and snowboarding on Summit and Schuss Mountains on any open days pass is valid.
- Determination of season pass holder’s age is defined as his/her age as of January 1, 2016.
- All major credit cards accepted. We cannot charge to SCR house or Mountain Creek Club accounts.
- All season pass ID pictures will be taken and passes issued beginning November 28, 2015 from 9a-5p at the Cedar River Rental/Ski School area located on the lower level of the main lodge.
- All season pass holders are required to sign a season pass release agreement at the time season pass is issued. Children under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release on their behalf. Download our Release Of Liability Form.
- Shanty Creek Ski Resorts reserves the right to evaluate refund requests on an individual basis.
- “Bring a Friend” Lift Ticket is valid for the 2015/16 Snow Sports Season and may be picked up beginning November 28, 2015.