• One-lane traffic throughout areas of M-88 between Mancelona and Bellaire. Intermittent delays may occur. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• MDOT has reduced traffic to 1-lane on M-88 between Alden Highway and Schuss Mountain Road. No alternative route is available. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• MDOT has reduced traffic to 1-lane on M-88 between W Limits Road in Mancelona and Alden Highway. No alternative route is available. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• The Antrim County Road Commission will be replacing the culvert that runs under the entrance to Summit Village Outside Operations. No alternative route is available. Please make alternate plans.
• The Michigan Department of Transportation has begun roadwork on M88. Traffic has been reduced to one lane beginning at the intersection of M88/ W Limits in Mancelona, ending just before the intersection of M88/Alden Highway. Please expect delays of 10-15 minutes, as this is a busy stretch of road.
• The Antrim County Road Commission is resuming tree work on Shanty Creek Road between the Church in the Hills and Toybox Condominiums, creating a one-lane traffic pattern, controlled by a stoplight. Anticipated delay: 1-2 minutes.
• Schoolcraft Road between The Chief entrance and Schoolcraft Road is closed for culvert replacement. Please use alternative route of Shanty Creek Road through Summit Village.
• The ACRC will be continuing tree removal work on Shanty Creek/Batchelder Roads on Friday, May 27 and Monday, May 30. One lane traffic will be controlled by temporary traffic signals. Please expect delays.
• The ACRC will closing Shanty Creek Road at m88 (up to the Chief head) for culvert replacement. Detour to DelMason Road/M88 is recommended.
• The ACRC will be replacing culverts under Shanty Creek Road south of Schoolcraft Road today. Traffic will be deteoured using Schoolcraft and Batchelder Roads.
• The ACRC will be cutting trees back along Shanty Creek Road near Summit GC. A traffic light is in place.