• Del Mason/Shanty Creek/Schoolcraft Roads between the two M88 intersections will be flag controlled as the road crew works to pave all curbs/intersections between the two segments. Flag controlled areas will vary throughout the day and from day to day.
• The footprint of Summit Vilalge will continue to be affected with paving between the two Summit Village signs, with closed and flag controlled segments changing day-to-day.
• The last layer of asphalt will be laid on Del Mason/Shanty Creek Road between M88 to Troon S. The road segment will be flag controlled at this time.
• The footprint of Summit Village will be affected with milling, grating, rolling and paving anticipated to take place between the two Summit Village signs, with closed and flag controlled segments changing day-to-day.
• Del Mason/Shanty Creek Road between M88 and Troon S will remain closed to the public.
• One-way flag control between Shanty Creek Road from Batchelder to Schoolcraft (including inside Summit Village/Lakeview Hotel areas). Work will also continue on Schoolcraft, the section of road near the Chief head
• The parking lot closest to the Lakeview Hotel will be closed for parking lot striping/painting. Please park in the lot across the street.
Monday, July 25 – Friday, July 29
• Shanty Creek Road will be closed between Troon South and Schoolcraft Road. Detour routes will be posted, please anticipate adding 10-15 minutes to your drive.
Monday, July 18 – Friday, July 22
• Del Mason/Shanty Creek Road will be closed between M-88 and Troon South. Detour routes will be posted, please anticipate adding 10-15 minutes to your drive.
Monday, July 18 – Wednesday, July 20
• Shanty Creek Road at Brookwood Lane (near the Cheif head), single-lane closure with flag control to direct traffic. Please anticipate delays.
• One-lane traffic throughout areas of M-88 between Mancelona and Bellaire. Intermittent delays may occur. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• MDOT has reduced traffic to 1-lane on M-88 between Alden Highway and Schuss Mountain Road. No alternative route is available. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• MDOT has reduced traffic to 1-lane on M-88 between W Limits Road in Mancelona and Alden Highway. No alternative route is available. Anticipated delay is 10-15 minutes.
• The Antrim County Road Commission will be replacing the culvert that runs under the entrance to Summit Village Outside Operations. No alternative route is available. Please make alternate plans.
• The Michigan Department of Transportation has begun roadwork on M88. Traffic has been reduced to one lane beginning at the intersection of M88/ W Limits in Mancelona, ending just before the intersection of M88/Alden Highway. Please expect delays of 10-15 minutes, as this is a busy stretch of road.
• The Antrim County Road Commission is resuming tree work on Shanty Creek Road between the Church in the Hills and Toybox Condominiums, creating a one-lane traffic pattern, controlled by a stoplight. Anticipated delay: 1-2 minutes.
• Schoolcraft Road between The Chief entrance and Schoolcraft Road is closed for culvert replacement. Please use alternative route of Shanty Creek Road through Summit Village.
• The ACRC will be continuing tree removal work on Shanty Creek/Batchelder Roads on Friday, May 27 and Monday, May 30. One lane traffic will be controlled by temporary traffic signals. Please expect delays.
• The ACRC will closing Shanty Creek Road at m88 (up to the Chief head) for culvert replacement. Detour to DelMason Road/M88 is recommended.
• The ACRC will be replacing culverts under Shanty Creek Road south of Schoolcraft Road today. Traffic will be deteoured using Schoolcraft and Batchelder Roads.
• The ACRC will be cutting trees back along Shanty Creek Road near Summit GC. A traffic light is in place.