Located at the base of Schuss Mountain, Ivan’s Cafe is a premier skier’s cafeteria with fresh salads, gourmet sandwiches, soups, chili, wraps, and more. Plus all the traditional kid-friendly options like french fries, pizza, chicken fingers, and chips. Ivan’s will even feature Starbucks Coffee and assorted Starbucks beverages.
Skiers at Schuss Mountain can choose from three options:
- Full-menu service dining (The River Bistro),
- Premier cafeteria setting (Ivan’s Cafe), or
- Bring-Your-Own dining (Schuss Mtn. Day Lodge).
With easy access from the frontside slopes of Schuss Mountain, Ivan’s will still be the place for après-ski entertainment! Bartenders will still serve cocktails, craft beer, and of course, the SHOT-SKI! Featuring “The Largest TV in Antrim County” Ivan’s also makes a great place to catch the big game or a classic Warren Miller movie. (Note: On Fridays, Saturdays and holidays, there will be an after-hours menu available.)
• Menu: kid-friendly menus, expanded cafe grab-and-go.
• Atmosphere: Big, open lodge style dining room and bar, ski slopes deck, the largest screen in Antrim County, après-ski entertainment. Late-night bands play into the morning hours.
Note: Ivan’s is an adult-only environment after 11pm. No one under the age of 21 allowed.
• Dining Hours Mar 25-26: Sat-Sun 8am-5pm
• Bar Hours Mar 25-26: Sat-Sun 11am-5pm