New Year’s Eve
Several dining and entertainment options for all ages throughout the three villages.
• Kids’ Night Out in the Bellaire Room (Lakeview Hotel + Conference Center) from 6-10pm: Kids 6-12+ can enjoy a night of New Year’s Eve fun all to themselves! Games, arts and crafts, dancing and snacks.
• Family Fun, Prime Rib & Crab Legs Dinner Show at 6:30pm: The entire family will enjoy a ventriloquist/magic show followed by DJ and dancing. In the Lakeview Hotel’s Grand Ballroom. Adults $60, $25 children 6-12, free children 5 and under. Reservations are required. Call 231.533.3000 ext. 7084.
The Dinner Show Buffet will feature: Full Salad Bar, Shrimp Cocktail, Carved Prime Rib, Crab Legs w/Drawn Butter & Lemon, Baked Chicken Alfredo, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Wild Mushroom Risotto
Braised Tri-Colored Carrots and Brussels Sprouts w/Balsamic Glaze and a Dessert Station.
• The Lakeview Restaurant: Traditional dining setting with roaring fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling views of the fireworks at midnight. Dinner served 5:30-11pm. Reservations suggested: 231.533.3070. Features in the Lakeview include a Charcuterie for 2, a Boursin Prime and Herb Seared Rainbow Trout.
• Fireworks: Ring in the New Year with a fireworks display over Summit Mountain at midnight.
• Ivan’s at 9pm: 21 and over only. $10 cover at the door, no reservations required.
Cedar River Village
• The River Bistro: Relax and unwind while you watch the Times Square show and celebrate with friends around our eight big screen TVs. Game room features pool tables, darts, foosball, air hockey and Golden Tee. Dinner from 5-11pm.