- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2017
Several dining and entertainment options for all ages throughout the three villages.
• Kids’ Night Out in the Bellaire Room (Lakeview Hotel + Conference Center) from 6-10pm: Kids 6-12+ can enjoy a night of New Year’s Eve fun all to themselves! Games, arts and crafts, dancing and snacks. $20/child; reservations not necessary.
• Family Dinner Show at 6:30pm: The entire family will enjoy Dueling Pianos in the Lakeview Hotel’s Grand Ballroom. Adults $60; seniors $58; ages 6-12 $25; 5 and under FREE. Dinner buffet 6:30-8pm; entertainment and cash bar follows. Reservations required: 231.533.3000 ext. 7084.
• The Lakeview Restaurant: Traditional dining setting with fireplaces and views of the fireworks at midnight. Dinner from 5:30-11pm. Reservations suggested: 231.533.3070.
• Fireworks: Enjoy our fireworks display over Summit Mountain at midnight.
• Ivan’s at 9pm: The Rock Show will rock in the new year on the stage at Ivan’s. This returning Journey cover band performs all your favorite hits. 21 and over only. $10 cover at the door, no reservations required.
Cedar River Village
• The River Bistro: Relax and unwind while you watch the Times Square show and celebrate with friends around our eight big screen TVs. Game room features pool tables, darts, foosball, air hockey and Golden Tee. Dinner from 5-11pm.
In winter, Schuss Mountain and Summit Mountain’s two-mountain experience provides 51 downhill slopes, five terrain parks, 30km of cross country trails, and a multi-lane alpine tubing park located at one of the best ski resorts in Michigan. Call 866.695.5010 and make your reservations today.