SHANTY CREEK LEAP PROGRAM & COVID
• The safety of students, family members and employees is our #1 priority.
• We will adhere to all COVID related protocols established by the CDC & Government actions and will require LEAP participants & families to do so also. Current Shanty Creek COVID information is available on Shanty Creek’s website.
• In the event of a mandated shut down that causes classes to be canceled, a pro rated refund of fees will be offered.
Due to COVID related capacity restrictions and precautions, LEAP program participants can choose between two 4-week (Sundays) sessions this season.
• Session two programs will be on February 7, 21, 28 & March 7.
Alpine skiing is available to all TCAPS students in grades 1 – 12.
• Program participants may be on the hill from 12:30 – 4:30 PM with one and a half hour lessons beginning at 1:30 PM.
• Students will be grouped with similar ages and similar abilities.
• Pick up of tickets and rentals (if needed), and all lessons, will be based out of the main Rental and Snow Sports School areas located at Cedar River Village at the base of the north slopes of Schuss Mountain, 2400 Troon S, Bellaire, MI 49615.
• Lift tickets for all four Sundays will be picked up during week one.
• Those needing rentals, will have them pre-set each week for the remainder of the program. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME IN WEEK ONE FOR ANY SIZE ADJUSTMENTS.
• Parents and Chaperones may purchase Super Sunday tickets and rentals for $33 per week, inclusive.
• Parents and Chaperones not wishing to ski or snowboard, may have the option of several warming areas and food and beverage outlets, subject to COVID related capacity restrictions. Please stay updated on the most recent orders and policies.
• Sorry, but there are no refunds for missed sessions.
• In the event of a cancelled session, every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup session.
• Each session will be limited to 50 participants and may close before the cutoff date(s).
• Session Two February 4, 2021
• Session Two February 7, 21, 28 & March 7
• Lessons and lift tickets $60 per participant. Includes 4 weeks of tickets and 4 weeks of lessons.
• Rental equipment may be added for an additional $40 per participant. Includes rentals for all 4 sessions.