This year LEAP programs will once again be split into two 4 Sunday sessions.
· Program participants may be on the hill from 12:30 – 4:30 PM with one and a half hour lessons beginning at 1:30 PM.
· Students will be grouped with similar ages and similar abilities.
· Pick up of tickets and rentals (if needed), and all lessons, will be based out of the main Rental and Snow Sports School areas located at Cedar River Village at the base of the north slopes of Schuss Mountain, 2400 Troon S, Bellaire, MI 49615.
· Lift tickets for all four Sundays will be picked up on week one.
· Those needing rentals, will have them pre-set each week based on information provided at time of registration and then will have pre-set rentals waiting for them each Sunday for the remainder of the program. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME IN WEEK ONE FOR ANY SIZE ADJUSTMENTS.
· Parents and Chaperones may purchase Super Sunday tickets and rentals for $39 per week, inclusive.
· Parents and Chaperones not wishing to ski or snowboard, have the option of several warming areas and food and beverage outlets, including The River Bistro, Ivan’s & The Day Lodge.
· Sorry, but there are no refunds for missed sessions.
· In the event of a cancelled session, every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup session.
· Each session will be limited to 50 participants and may close before the cutoff date(s).
· Session Two February 4, 2022
· Session Two February 6, 13, 27 & March 6
· Lessons and lift tickets $60 per participant. Includes 4 weeks of tickets and 4 weeks of lessons.
· Rental equipment may be added for an additional $60 per participant. Includes rentals for all 4 sessions. ALL SHANTY CREEK RENTALS NOW INCLUDE HELMETS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.